bettermentbingosquaresaturdaynightdancepartysquarecommunitybulletinboardsquare

 

onairnow

 

listenlivenow      tidetables

Latest News

Cigarette Butt Blamed For Early Morning Fire.

Yarmouth fire chief John Verrall has confirmed to CJLS that a dropped cigarette butt caused this morning’s fire at an apartment building. He says the occupant of the unit where the fire started was alerted by a smoke detector but was unable to extinguish the... read more

Fire Displaces Occupants Of Yarmouth Apartment Building.

Approximately ten people have been temporarily displaced after fire broke in an apartment building in Yarmouth. The Yarmouth Fire Department responded just after 5:30 this morning to 111 Brunswick Street, a six-unit building. Several other departments including Port... read more

Updated 4:50pm – Rescued Dog Dies.

A dog rescued from icy waters this morning by Yarmouth fire-fighters in the Chebogue River has died. Animal Control Officer Carol Denomme tells CJLS that despite efforts by vets at the Bayview Animal Clinic in Digby, the Great Dane didn’t make it Denomme tells... read more